Skip to the content
- Workshop held in Cardiff on 18th January 2018 (Brexit and Health Law: The Welsh Dimension). Attendees included stakeholders in the area of medicine, nursing, public health and medical devices
- The Northern Ireland Workshop was held in Belfast on 15th December 2017 (Brexit and Health Law: Implications for Northern Ireland), attendees included representatives from health professional bodies in Northern and Southern Ireland and governmental representatives.
- The Edinburgh workshop (Brexit and Health Law: The Scottish Dimension) took place on 24 November 2017. 18 stakeholders attended included representatives from health professional bodies and governmental representatives.
- Workshop on Impact of Brexit on Health Law in the UK, University of Birmingham Office in Brussels on 20 October 2017 in Brussels. Participants included policy makers, industry stakeholders, governmental representatives and health professionals from across the European Union.
- Birmingham workshop (Brexit and Health Law: The English Dimension) took place on 26 October 2017. Participants included representatives from the area of health professional bodies in England, health professionals and patient groups.